Monday, June 13, 2011

Always in awe!

The Lord is absolutely blowing my mind with His goodness. Camp has been so great thus far. The spirit is moving and lives are being changed. We had 4 kids give their hearts to the Lord last week! It was amazing. I'm getting completely rocked by the people that I'm working with. They have so little to give but would give everything!

I'm loving my staff! The Lord definitely brought us together so that we could have the best summer of our lives. We mesh so well.

I'm trying my hardest to stay focused. I want to be in the now but I'm going back to college in the fall and Uganda is just around the corner once again.

The Lord is so faithful. He always seems to bless me when I least expect it.

Be encouraged! Bring the Kingdom! Just love!

1 comment:

  1. so good to hear words from your heart....its been so long...i am so proud of you...all the things you are doing to bring HIS Kingdom.... keep it up....keep loving and changing the world.

    ReplyDelete