Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another summer in the mountains

Today is the official beginning of my summer. I am so excited!!


Over the past 2 years the Lord has blessed me with the most amazing opportunity to work at a youth missions camp, TEAMeffort. Now summer number 3 is about to begin and I'm so anxious to see what will happen! This summer is going to be a different one. I have new directors, a new huge staff or 16 people, and it will probably be my last summer working with them. I'm nervous and excited all at once.
Staff training starts tomorrow and then it is off to Copperhill, TN for 9 weeks! Another summer in the mountains, how did I get so lucky?


I can't wait to meet my campers and show them the amazing, beautiful, pure love of the Lord.


IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD!!!


Please be praying for my staff that the Lord would use us in the most powerful ways.Pray for renewal of strength and energy daily! We are definitely going to need it!


"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Romans 15:5-6


Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment