Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Is it December yet????

I have so beautiful amazing friends who are currently living in Kampala, Uganda. They are working with the same boys that I have worked with in the past and will be working with in December. They have been there for about a month now. Seeing the pictures that they are posting makes me want to cry! I miss my boys so much and want to be with them so bad!! I'm praying that these next few months go by so quickly! I want to be in the dirt with my street boys. I want to be worshiping our creator with them. I just want to hold their hands!!

I'm so ready to take this new journey with a new team of beautiful people who are so in love with the Lord. The Fathe's heart is so big and I just want Uganda to feel it beat for them.

This is the team that is currently in Uganda right now with some of the boys! Please be praying for them!

Also, you can still donate towards their trip and then one I will be taking in December! The link to donate is located on the left!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment